AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: [ve-dev] Overriding the Property-Editor inaSubclassdoesnotseem to work

Hi Rich!

Thanks for your patience with me and your help.

You were right, I forgot to declare 2 namespaces in the header...

I think, we're getting closer... I have now the
funny thing that I have TWO "text" properties in the
property sheet for my RButton instance
and on the first one I've got my editor! :-) (see attachement).

any ideas ?

best regards,
peter

current RButton.override:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xmi:XMI xmi:version="2.0" xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI";
    xmlns:org.eclipse.ve.internal.cde.decorators="http:///org/eclipse/ve/internal/cde/decorators.ecore";
    xmlns:org.eclipse.ve.internal.cde.utility="http:///org/eclipse/ve/internal/cde/utility.ecore";
    xmlns:codeGenHelpers="platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.ve.java.core/overrides/codegenHelpers.ecore"
    xmlns:ecore="http://www.eclipse.org/emf/2002/Ecore"; xmlns:event="event.xmi"
    xmlns:org.eclipse.jem.java="java.xmi"
    xmlns:org.eclipse.jem.internal.beaninfo="http:///org/eclipse/jem/internal/beaninfo/beaninfo.ecore";>

    <event:Add featureName="eAnnotations">
        <addedEObjects xsi:type="codeGenHelpers:CodeGenHelperClass"
            source="codegen.CodeGenHelperClass"
            expDecoder="RichDialogVisualEditor/ch.ivyteam.ivy.designer.richdialog.visualeditor.decoder.RTextPropertyDecoder"/>
    </event:Add>

    <event:Add featureName="eStructuralFeatures">
        <addedEObjects xsi:type="ecore:EReference" name="text"
            eType="org.eclipse.jem.java:JavaClass java:/java.lang#String"
            unsettable="true">
            <eAnnotations
                xsi:type="org.eclipse.ve.internal.cde.decorators:BasePropertyDecorator"
                cellEditorClassname="RichDialogVisualEditor/ch.ivyteam.ivy.designer.richdialog.visualeditor.propertyeditor.RTextPropertyEditor"/>
            <eAnnotations
                xsi:type="org.eclipse.jem.internal.beaninfo:PropertyDecorator"
                shortDescription="Text displayed on the button"
                readMethod="java:/ch.ivyteam.ivy.designer.richdialog.widgets.components#RButton.getText("
                writeMethod="java:/ch.ivyteam.ivy.designer.richdialog.widgets.components#RButton.setText(java.lang.String"/>
        </addedEObjects>
    </event:Add>

    <event:Add featureName="eAnnotations">
        <addedEObjects
            xsi:type="org.eclipse.ve.internal.cde.decorators:ClassDescriptorDecorator"
            graphViewClassname="com.canoo.ulc.visualeditor/com.canoo.ulc.visualeditor.gef.graphical.ULCComponentGraphicalEditPart:true">
            <graphic
                xsi:type="org.eclipse.ve.internal.cde.utility:GIFFileGraphic"
                resourceName="platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.ve.jfc/icons/full/clcl16/button_obj.gif"/>
            <keyedValues xsi:type="ecore:EStringToStringMapEntry"
                key="org.eclipse.ve.internal.cde.core.creationtool.policy"
                value="com.canoo.ulc.visualeditor/com.canoo.ulc.visualeditor.propertysheet.SetPropertyCreationPolicy:text=Button"/>
        </addedEObjects>
    </event:Add>

</xmi:XMI>

<<winmail.dat>>