Re: [ve-dev] Visual Layout Problem

Rich,

Thanks for the reply and please accept my appology for submitting to the
incorrect forum. I found the VE forum from a search since it was burried
pretty deep and neglected to check the entire chain.

In the interim I physically removed the VE java file from my project and
reintroduced it and all is well. I was not aware of the functionality to
have VE reparse the file....it looks like that would have been much easier
than what I eventually got to work.

Thanks again,
Fran
Sent from the Eclipse VE - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Back to the top