[ve-dev] How to recognize and execute the non-visual methods?

Hi All,

I am facing some problems with the implementation of custom widgets for my application. I have a custom widget that is of similar type of a Vector (Holding a set of values). The method for adding an element to MyCustomWidget is as follows,

myCustomwidget.addElement("aaa");

But the V.E does recognize the ‘addElement ()’ method. When I tried to debug, I found out that only methods, which are exposed through the BeanInfo class for that component and the other visual methods are only recognized and executed. How do I get this thing working?

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shobana

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now

Back to the top