[ve-dev] Visual Editor Empty Palette

Hi all.

I'm having trouble installing the Visual Editor. At first I wasn't able to get any component in the palette. Now after doing a clean install of Eclipse twice on this Windows XP machine (Version 3.1.1 and Version 3.1.2), I get another error.

It says "Error trying to set new file into editor. Reason: java.lang.NullPointerException.It comes right up at the moment I've made a Visual Class. Any ideas how to solve this problem?

I have no other plug-ins installed that are not default in a clean Eclipse install. I've read the install part in the FAQ and have also tried to install it by simply downloading the zip files. That was when I didn't get any of the components on the palette. I've also tried searching for a solution in the mailing list archive, but couldn't find one.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Eelco Kurvers

Back to the top