Re: [ve-dev] How can i override the extension point "org.eclipse.ve.cde.adapter" in org.eclipse.ve.java.core_1.1.0.1

Hi,

If you found a bug in TypeReferenceCellEditor, please open a defect. It may actually be one we've already fixed for VE 1.2.

As for overriding the extension point, what exactly do you need to do? What kind of override are you looking for.

Thanks,
Rich

<soukyou@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/23/2006 09:07 PM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] How can i override the extension point        "org.eclipse.ve.cde.adapter" in org.eclipse.ve.java.core_1.1.0.1

I am developing a plugin.

I found a bug in TypeReferenceCellEditor.

I want to override the  extension point "org.eclipse.ve.cde.adapter" in
org.eclipse.ve.java.core_1.1.0.1,

so that ve can use my cellEditor as default type refernced
cellEditor(Especilly when the type refernced is a interface).

I dont know how to realize this.

Can anyone help me?