Re: [ve-dev] How to contribute?

Please create a bug against Platform/UI with [DataBinding] in the summary line and attach a patch.

Thanks!

Dave Orme

Andre Dietisheim wrote:
Hi!

I just got the okay of my project leader to use the jface-databinding in
the client I develop. It's a standalone swt/jface-client that mainly
consists of generic views that show beans in tables, combos, etc.
I wanted to bind a tabFolder and saw that the support's not there, so I
implemented it.

SWTObservableFactory.createObservable():
-> added an if for tabfolder and SWTProperties.SELECTION

ObservableValue:
-> created a class TabFolderObservableValue (similar to ListObservableValue)

How to contribute that stuff back?

Cheers
André