[ve-dev] VE 1.2 - latest Integration build - I20060203

FYI...
The HEAD stream and the latest VE integration build are built on the latest Eclipse integration build 20060131.
This is not compatible with previous drivers of Eclipse because we had to change some code that was using internal Eclipse APIs that have been removed. Where we can we use public APIs only in which some of these were provided by Eclipse in this driver but not in previous drivers. So if you catch up to HEAD, you will have some minor compile errors until you move up to using Eclipse I20060203.

Note: You only have to change your target plugins to use Eclipse I20060203. Your development IDE can stay the same (I am currently using Eclipse 3.2M4 as my development IDE).

Regards...

Peter Walker
Eclipse JVE Development
919-254-1558 - T/L 444, Fax 254-8169, HYSA/501/K107
IBM SWG at RTP, 3039 Cornwallis Rd, RTP, NC 27709
Lotus Notes: Peter Walker/Raleigh/IBM   Internet: walkerp@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top