[ve-dev] Modifying sourcecode from palette drag and drop

Title: Modifying sourcecode from palette drag and drop

Hi All,

   I want to add/change the source code that is being added to the java class file, when we drag and drop a component from the component palette. I tried to figure out the code generation part through the Layout factory classes. It creates commands to add and modify the components. But could not figure out where exactly it happens. Can any body please help me in this regard.

Thank You & Best Regards,
Rashmi H.Ramachandra

Back to the top