[ve-dev] Model does not change on property set

Hi Sri,

There is only one property being set on resize and it is the preferredSize. The code gen generates setPreferredSize().

For that matter, even if one changes the text (setText() is generated for this) property to set the button text, this is not reflected on the model.

The code is as follows:

private ULCButton getUlcButton() {
  if (ulcButton == null) {
   ulcButton = new ULCButton();
   ulcButton.setPreferredSize(new com.ulcjava.base.application.util.Dimension(131,79));
   ulcButton.setText("ULCButton");
  }
  return ulcButton;
 }

So the code and propertysheet are fine when I set the preferredSize and text properties. But the model is not updated.

However, if I do refresh/synch then the model is ok - it shows preferredSize and text.

So the question is why the model is not updated as soon as I set properties? Why is the refresh necessary to have effect in the model?

Am I missing some adapter? If so which one?

Thanks and regards,

Janak