Re: [ve-dev] The serializable class <class> does not declare a static final serialVersionUID...

Thank you Rich,

It works perfectly.

Sincerely
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha

Rich Kulp wrote:

That's a new warning message of eclipse. All you need to do is assign it. Just go to the warning in the editor, hit ctrl+1 and it will give you the option of the kind of id to generate.

Rich

*Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha <ezequias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/15/2005 11:57 AM
Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[ve-dev] The serializable class <class> does not declare a static final serialVersionUID...

Hi all,

I am using a JFrame to display a picture and the eclipse always report a
warning when I try to generate a jar file that bothers me.

the message is like the subject above.

Could anyone tell me if eclipse could solve this problem generating a
UID for the class.

Ezequias