Fw: [ve-dev] Candidate build for VE 1.2M1

Bad link reference... sorry... let's try again...

----- Forwarded by Peter Walker/Raleigh/IBM on 12/16/2005 03:59 PM -----
Peter Walker/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/16/2005 03:57 PM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] Candidate build for VE 1.2M1

This Integration build is a candidate for the VE 1.2M1 (milestone 1) build. We are still waiting for Eclipse to publish their 3.2M4 build so we can build VE 1.2M1 based on it.

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ve/downloads/drops/I-I20051216-200512161502/index.html

Please feel free to try it out and open bugs if you run into any major problems. Milestone builds are to be stable builds and we want VE to be solid ;-)

Thanks...

Peter Walker