Re: [ve-dev] Coordinate system for a layout manager

Hi,

Since this is GEF only question, try appending on the eclipse.tools.gef newsgroup on the news.eclipse.org news server. they should be able to answer there.

Thanks,
Rich

"H Ramachandra, Rashmi" <rashmi.h.ramachandra@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/16/2005 05:25 AM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

<ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] Coordinate system for a layout manager

Hi All,
 I am trying to add a coordinate system for my layout manager. Going through the available resources . I found a class called RulerProvider (package: org.eclipse.gef.rulers ) that is supposed to display the rules and guides  . And also going through the figure class there is something called as coordinatesystem listener. Not much I could relate to . Can anybody please guide me as to where should I begin with for such a task. Will the coordinate system be part of layout management and how do I go on implementing it

Thank in Advance,
Best Regards

Rashmi H.Ramachandra