Re: [ve-dev] Plug-in org.eclipse.ve.java.core was unable to load class org.eclipse.ve.internal.java.codegen.wizards.NewVisualClassCreationWizard.

Hi,

Try upgrading to Eclipse 3.1.1. And make sure you have VE 1.1.0.1. There were many fixes in the two.

If it still fails please do the following:

1) Attach the .log file to a note and send it back to us
2) Go to Help->About Eclipse->Configuration Details and copy the contents of the window and send it to us also.

Thanks,
Rich

"Sachin Begde" <sachin.begde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/14/2005 02:17 AM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

<ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] Plug-in org.eclipse.ve.java.core was unable to load class        org.eclipse.ve.internal.java.codegen.wizards.NewVisualClassCreationWizard.

I m using Eclipse 3.1. I installed VE thru software updates >> find and install in the eclipse menu.

It installed alrite ...without any errors.

when i create a plugin project or for that matter any project pick any RCP template and continue it generates the project with the source for me.
However, when i try to add a visual class to the package in the project using the wizard. it gives me the following error:

Plug-in org.eclipse.ve.java.core was unable to load class org.eclipse.ve.internal.java.codegen.wizards.NewVisualClassCreationWizard.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

ve-dev mailing list
ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx