[ve-dev] Plug-in org.eclipse.ve.java.core was unable to load class org.eclipse.ve.internal.java.codegen.wizards.NewVisualClassCreationWizard.

I m using Eclipse 3.1. I installed VE thru software updates >> find and install in the eclipse menu.

It installed alrite ...without any errors.

when i create a plugin project or for that matter any project pick any RCP template and continue it generates the project with the source for me.
However, when i try to add a visual class to the package in the project using the wizard. it gives me the following error:

Plug-in org.eclipse.ve.java.core was unable to load class org.eclipse.ve.internal.java.codegen.wizards.NewVisualClassCreationWizard.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sachin.

Back to the top