Re: [ve-dev] Thank You

You're welcome.

By the way just two weeks ago there was a small change made to ILayoutPolicyHelper. We added three methods:

getDeleteDependentCommand(Object)
getDeleteDependentCommand(List)
getMoveChildrenCommand(List, Object)

There are now default implementations in jfc.LayoutPolicyHelper that do what used to be done in the TreeContainerEditPolicy, so it may not affect you. These were added so that there could layout specific functions beyond the default done for delete and move within the Beans Viewer. This was needed for SWT's GridLayout.

Thanks,
Rich

"H Ramachandra, Rashmi" <rashmi.h.ramachandra@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/08/2005 05:36 AM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

<ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] Thank You

Hi All,
Thank you all. I was able to build a java layout manager and its support factory classes successfully. It is working as intended .I am most grateful to Mr. Joe Winchester, Mr. Rich Kulp and Mr. Peter Walker for answering my questions and guiding me towards the result. I truly appreciate the guidance provided by one and all.

Thank you very much for all your help.
-Rashmi .H.Ramachandra