[ve-dev] Confusion in Layout override syntax

Title: Confusion in Layout override syntax

Hi All,
    I am trying to implement my swing custom layout in V.E 1.1. I came across the default override files for jfc layouts. I am confused with some part syntax of the layout override file.

Consider the contents BorderLayout.override file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<event:AddMany xmi:version="2.0" xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"

    xmlns:org.eclipse.ve.internal.jcm="http:///org/eclipse/ve/internal/jcm.ecore" xmlns:ecore="http://www.eclipse.org/emf/2002/Ecore"

    xmlns:codeGenHelpers="platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.ve.java.core/overrides/codegenHelpers.ecore"
    xmlns:event="event.xmi"
    featureName="eAnnotations">
  <addedEObjects xsi:type="org.eclipse.ve.internal.jcm:BeanDecorator">
    <keyedValues xsi:type="ecore:EStringToStringMapEntry" key="org.eclipse.ve.internal.java.visual.layoutpolicyfactoryclassnamekey"

        value="org.eclipse.ve.jfc/org.eclipse.ve.internal.jfc.core.BorderLayoutPolicyFactory"/>
  </addedEObjects>
</event:AddMany>

  Can any body please tell me, how to set the value attribute of keyedValues tag?

     value="org.eclipse.ve.jfc/org.eclipse.ve.internal.jfc.core.BorderLayoutPolicyFactory"

In the above attribute what does org.eclipse.ve.jfc stand for? Does it stand for plugin name or class container name. I have tried to using both plugin name and the classpath container name , but both don’t seem to work. The Eclipse V.E is not able to recognise my LayoutPolicyFactory class.

Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated

Thank You and Best Regards
Rashmi h.Ramachandra.

Back to the top