Re: [ve-dev] VE Road Map

Clarification:

Being on the "train" means that we're shipping the same day as Platform. But this doesn't mean the same thing as it used to because Platform will actually go "gold" with their last milestone build, giving us the last 6 weeks before 3.2 Day to go gold too.

Best,

Dave Orme

Dr Gili Mendel wrote:

VE is on the "train" with Eclipse... so VE 1.2 will come out shortly after Eclipse 1.2 (see http://eclipse.org/vep/WebContent/docs/v1.2/plan/vep-plan-1.2.html)

------------
Dr. Gili Mendel
IBM
Software Development
RTP Raleigh, NC
(919)543 6408, tie: 441 6408

*"Janak Mulani" <janak.mulani@xxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/05/2005 12:09 PM
Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

	"ve-Dev@Eclipse. Org" <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
	[ve-dev] VE Road Map

Hi VE Team,

I am currently porting ULC VE to VE 1.1 from VE 1.0.2.2.

I would like to know the roadmap / release plan for VE, i.e. approx release
dates for  VE 1.2, VE 1.3 ....

The reason is that if VE 1.2 is going to be released in near future, I might
well as work in VE 1.2 related changes in the next release of ULC VE.

Thanks and regards,

Janak

Janak Mulani
Canoo Engineering AG
web: www.canoo.com
email: janak.mulani@xxxxxxxxx
tel: +91 98200 91274

ULC: Rich Internet Applications for J2EE
www.canoo.com/ulc