Re: [ve-dev] C++ Support

Diego G. R. wrote:

Sure, ill ask there
I wanted to know this because I am interested in help the project by implementing this support for the C++ WxWidgets framework. Should I start working by myself or is there any 'responsible' for the VE project I should talk to?

Thanks for the answer!

I'm the VE project leader, and on Monday the rest of the VE team will be back in their offices and will read these messages. All of us would be happy to have you work on this.

You might also want to query the wxWidgets mailing lists and the CDT's developer mailing lists and see if anyone would be interested in helping you.

Best regards,

Dave Orme

--
Coconut Palm Software      http://www.coconut-palm-software.com
Objects are here to stay   http://www.db4o.com

PGP Public Key (for confidential communications):
http://www.coconut-palm-software.com/~djo/public_key.txt

Back to the top