Re: [ve-dev] Sweet

Hi,

And in addition, if you see something in the discussions you don't like you can let us know. It may be something we haven't thought about.

Rich

Rich Kulp/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/28/2005 04:21 PM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [ve-dev] Sweet

Hi,

You can listen along with us as we discuss it here and in the defect. You can get code and look at it if you like. But don't spend too much time on that part, and definitely don't do any real work with it because it will be in a state of flux for awhile yet.

Rich

Mike Haller <mike.haller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/28/2005 03:53 PM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [ve-dev] Sweet

Thank you Rich and Gili for your answers.
So, you want to say that I should not dig into Sweet at all, since it
will be completely different when finished?