Re: [ve-dev] Remote VM terminated too soon

Please open a bugzilla with a .log (from the <workspace>/.metadata).

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=VE

------------
Dr. Gili Mendel
IBM
Software Development
RTP Raleigh, NC
(919)543 6408, tie: 441 6408

"Allan Anderson" <allan.a@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/20/2005 11:52 PM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

<ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] Remote VM terminated too soon

I have been having some problems with VE under Windows XP. One one PC if I leave a java file open with the VE, close Eclipse, come back later and open Eclipse I get the subject error. In addition I cannot close all the error messages, thus Eclipse hangs (the only way I have found to close Eclipse is to open up Task Manager and terminate the process.