Re: [ve-dev] running sweet

Mark Proctor wrote:
David,

Trying to understand what you mean by:
"With CompositeTable it is simple to create a checkbook registry type layout where some pair (or n) rows repeat. Just use a GridLayout to lay out your prototype row object however you like. "

Can merges as shown in the attached gif be achieved? Its not something I need now and I admit its an obscure use case, most likely it will be for inserting images.

In this example, there is a merged block followed by two rows and this pattern repeats.  So, yes, CompositeTable can handle this.

Best,

Dave Orme
--
Objects are here to stay.  http://www.db4o.com

PGP Public Key (for confidential communications):
http://www.coconut-palm-software.com/~djo/public_key.txt

Back to the top