Re: [ve-dev] [Fwd: [eclipse.org-technology-leads] BIRT Bugzilla Reports]

Sounds a good idea,  ... if anyone builds it we will come ;-)

------------
Dr. Gili Mendel
IBM
Software Development
RTP Raleigh, NC
(919)543 6408, tie: 441 6408

"David J. Orme" <djo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/22/2005 11:11 AM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] [Fwd: [eclipse.org-technology-leads] BIRT Bugzilla Reports]

What do you guys think?

--
Got Java?  Use db4objects! <http://www.db4o.com>

PGP Public Key (for confidential communications):
http://www.coconut-palm-software.com/~djo/public_key.txt

----- Message from "David Trainor" <dtrainor@xxxxxxxxxxx> on Fri, 19 Aug 2005 05:02:43 -0700 -----
To:
<eclipse.org-technology-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:
[eclipse.org-technology-leads] BIRT Bugzilla Reports

Hi All,

The BIRT project would like to contribute back to the community; we'd like to build reports from your bugzilla data to include in the project dashboard, but we want to know what sort of reports you are using/would like to use.  Do any of you have any requirements/features of reports or functionality that you would like to see in this type of format.

Any input to this effort would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
eclipse.org-technology-leads mailing list
eclipse.org-technology-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx