Re: [ve-dev] VE Problems

Make sure that everything is installed ok  (create a new class, and add a few components).  If there is indeed a problem,
Open a Bug, and add some sample code that will manifest the problem

------------
Dr. Gili Mendel
IBM
Software Development
RTP Raleigh, NC
(919)543 6408, tie: 441 6408

"Joe Favero" <jfavero@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/12/2005 03:50 PM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

"'Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project'" <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] VE Problems

I just recently upgraded to VE 1.1 and Eclipse SDK 3.1

Many of my GUIs will no longer render in the Eclipse window ... I also
get red marks on panels.  This used to work witn 3.0.2 and VE 1.0.1.2

Any ideas on how to correct this??

Thanx Joe