Re: [ve-dev] Creating Clone of JPanel

I don't know how to insert an instance of MyJPanel into the VE model.

Dr Gili Mendel schrieb:

By default VE will generate a MyJPanel instance variable name/code if you insert an instance of MyJPanel into the VE model. Can you provide a snippet of code describing what do you want generated as a response to what,

------------
Dr. Gili Mendel
IBM
Software Development
RTP Raleigh, NC
(919)543 6408, tie: 441 6408

*Ali Ikinci <aikinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/27/2005 07:01 AM
Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

	ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
	[ve-dev] Creating Clone of JPanel

Hi,
like mentioned before, I'm writing an Extension to VE. But before I can
do further adaption, I only want the following to go on.

I need MyJPanel which should be exactly the same thing as JPanel, same
funcionality , same implementation. The only difference should be that
it's name would be MyJPanel instead of JPanel. I need to do this to
figure out some things.

Thank you very much

Ali Ikinci