Re: [ve-dev] Extension to Code Generation for JPanel in VE

> Could you please provide more explanation on the scenario you're trying to tool for ? Describe it as a set of steps that you want the user to take.

There are several alternatives but for the moment I'm intrested in is:

1. You built a GUI using Swing elements with VE
2. You mark objects which you want to get into the CustomPanel
3. You select from the main menu CustomStyle->Make CustomPanel
4. The source should be modified that a new CustomPanel is generated and the marked objects are added to the Custom panel and removed from their original surrounding ContentPane
5. one can iterate from 2. step on

Thanks a lot

Ali Ikinci

Back to the top