RE: [ve-dev] Codegen for GridBagConstraint

Hi Janak,

Yes, the "constraint" must not be containment="true". As I mentioned in my just sent previous note IJavaInstances must always be containment="false" while non-IJavaInstances (such as our intermediate object) must be containment="true".

As for your constraint feature, you said it could be a String or GridBagConstraint. It should be a IJavaInstance kind of String, not just a plain string because you can't mix non-IJavaInstances and IJavaInstances on the same feature.

I would also just set the constraint before setting the label into the container and only use the ruled on the label being set into container. Saves a little time so that the preset doesn't walk the same stuff twice.

Thanks,
Rich

Back to the top