Re: [ve-dev] Visual Install

Tony,

Does it appear under New->Other->Java? Was this the first time you ever used the VE in this particular workspace? Had you customized the perspective? If the perspective had been customized it often won't show new things that appear afterward that want to be in the perspective. Are you in the Java or Java Browsing perspective? It is setup to only show in those perspectives.

Thanks,
Rich

Tony Maniaci <tmaniaci@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/30/2004 01:23 PM

Please respond to
ve-dev

ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] Visual Install

I just installed the latest version of the visual editor for eclipse
3.0.1 and I can open the visual editor but  the visual class wizard is
missing. with a File > New >   Visual Class does not appear.

thanks