Re: [ve-dev] installing VE 1.0M1

Hi John,

It's strongly recommended that you install the latest stable build (S20040622) rather than M1 if you can.  There have been many improvements in the usability and stability since M1.

In the future, please post general usage questions like this to the VE newsgroup (group eclipse.tools.ve on news.eclipse.org) rather than this mailing list.  This list is devoted to those developing and extending the Visual Editor.

Thanks,

Jeff Myers
Eclipse Visual Editor Development
919-254-9130 - T/L 444, HYSA/501/F121
IBM SWG at RTP, 3039 Cornwallis Rd, RTP, NC 27709
Lotus Notes: Jeffrey Myers/Durham/IBM   Internet: myersj@xxxxxxxxxx

"John C. Shimek" <jcshimek@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/23/2004 06:57 AM