RE: [ve-dev] VE API

Tanul,

I'm sorry, I think I need a more specific question than this.  VE is such a
huge project that I could guess and tell you where I think you should look,
but then this might be the wrong area for what you are trying to do.

Also, if you want to know about VE's API because you want to help us develop
VE, you've come to the right place.  If you want to write your own addon to
VE or want to use VE, then you need to ask on the newsgroup.

Warmest regards,

Dave Orme