Re: [ve-dev] getClass()

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the feedback. I managed to solve the problem. When I get a icon created, ve creates the following line:

new ImageIcon( getClass().getResource( "/image.png" ) );

The problem is that VEP does not evaluate getClass well. So, instead of using this, I did:

new ImageIcon( myClass.class.getResource( "/image.png" ) );

This worked well, but it is not the correct way, I think. I don't know how ve instantiate its class, so I can't help much.

Thanks,
Romano

Rich Kulp wrote:

Romano,

At the moment icons aren't supported well. We've made some parsing changes and they haven't been moved to the icons yet. So what happens is that they are too complicated to be parsed. We need to address this but haven't had time to get to it yet.

Thanks,
Rich

Back to the top