Re: [udig-dev] DB2 plug-in setup

Normally you can use any Version greater than 3.6 - for stability and performance reasons I would suggest Luna (4.2.x) or even Mars (4.4.x). The Target platform is resolved by target Platform definition files and the Editor within Eclipse - independently from the version the IDE has, uDig is build on top/ against Luna at the moment of writing

Please import the target-project into workspace, resolve the target platform and import all other modules into workspace afterwards

How is the maven build?

HTH
Frank