Re: [udig-dev] Release Plan

Actually master is already on Luna (see target definition file https://github.com/locationtech/udig-platform/tree/master/targets/luna which is referenced in root-pom target-platform-configuration, see line https://github.com/locationtech/udig-platform/blob/master/pom.xml#L194 and below)

IMO we need a place where we can host P2 site for udig-sdk. @Jody : can we use the download space you were talking about? How can we upload and how can we access?

--
Frank

Hello Oliver,

I am at the locationtech incubation sprint now working on uDig. I am focused on the upgrading to geotools 14.1 right now.

If you are in position to update the dependency to Luna we would welcome a pull request.

--
Jody Garnett