Re: [udig-dev] SDK Build

For sure; the sdk is handy when supporting a development team. I was just not finding it productive to make the SDK by hand every couple of weeks - it encouraged developers to wait for me - rather than check out the source code and take part in the project.

Still the instructions for creating the SDK are in the root pom.xml file, it should just be another profile target.

Let me know if you have any questions.

--
Jody Garnett