[udig-dev] Luna branch status request

Dear uDig dev-Team,

I'm back from my 4 and a half week vacation and read a lot of mails regarding the new release (and noticed 1.5 rc1 on the webpage).

Next week i have to report the progress on integrating uDig to our Application.

My Boss hinted me today to look out for other possibilities... (sounded not too good)

Jody: "Eclipse Luna master is currently being setup"

Can you confirm a successfull build of uDig using Luna (at the moment i do not care if it is working 100%, but should build!)?

So i can at least plan a start on integrating! (we need to work close together when i was able to start)

This is urgent. After a long time of waiting i really need facts now.

Thanks in advance!

Bakk. Techn. Ludwig M. Spitzenstätter

Naturwissenschaftliche Sammlungen

Tiroler Landesmuseen-Betriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.

Feldstrasse 11a, 6020 Innsbruck

Tel +43 512 594 89-425   Fax DW -440

l.spitzenstaetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.tiroler-landesmuseen.at | www.biooffice.at