Re: [udig-dev] Style Bug Fixes Pull Request

OK, forgot to describe why the CI build at travis is kind of broken : It timeouts pretty often because of this longruning build.

- Frank

Emily, Thanks for the fix!

Like commented at the pull request itself its necessary to sign the commit. Since this fix is less than 1000 lines you only need to sign your commits with the option -s.

git commit -s -m "message"

The CI build is kind of broken because it does a full build (downloads dependencies, install environment (sphinx), build docs as a pre-build step and finally runs maven with sdk and product profiles). For details have a look at .travis.yml file in root checkout.

IMHO we should deaktivate it since we have a hundson instance at locationtech (https://hudson.locationtech.org/udig/). We need to figure out how to setup CI-Builds for github pull requests..

HTH
Frank

I made a few minor updates the styling UI to fix some bugs with the polygon themed styles.  I tried to make a pull request:
https://github.com/locationtech/udig-platform/pull/191

The first problem with this is that I did not have a valid CLA.  I think I fixed this.

The second problem seems to be with CI build.  I don't really know what to do with this problem. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Emily