Re: [udig-dev] uDig IRC meeting

Hello,

I'm at work every day (mo-fr between 7.00 and 13.00 UTC+01:00)
Though it >should< be possible to attend any other time (except on Mo-Wed or if my wife has to work as replacement in her company)
Further i'm on compensatory time-off from Feb 1st till March 4th!

Bakk. Techn. Ludwig M. Spitzenstätter
Naturwissenschaftliche Sammlungen

Tiroler Landesmuseen-Betriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.
Feldstrasse 11a, 6020 Innsbruck
Tel +43 512 594 89-425   Fax DW -440
l.spitzenstaetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.tiroler-landesmuseen.at | www.biooffice.at