[udig-dev] initial code check-in

Follow up to conversation with Frank at foss4g.

A while back (April 2013) we got tentative permission to "check in" our initial code contribution (subject to the GlobalMercator GPL file being removed).

Now that LocationTech is up and running, and lets us work from GitHub, I would like to go ahead and move the repository over.

Notes:
- check everyone has access to github.com/locationtech
- locally you will change your upstream repository settings
- we will create repo based on the current state of master (using GeoTools 11.2)
- can create a new branch for the luna upgrade (since that is being rebased for GeoTools 11.2)

--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top