[udig-dev] Mapgraphics

As a part of creating a mapscale mapgraphic for a uDig based application, I also fixed up some of the other mapgraphics as well. I've made the updates available in a pull request to contribute back to the master uDig branch.

https://github.com/uDig/udig-platform/pull/178

The modifications include:
* new mapscale mapgraphic
* adding support for positioning to the north arrow (and a new north arrow icon)
* standardizing the style configurator UI pages
* adding a color to the Font style and adding support for this to various mapgraphics
* bug fix related to changing mapgraphic fonts
* other minor bug fixes

Emily

Back to the top