Re: [udig-dev] Starting point

Interesting question ... I expect Frank is the person to ask...

A couple guesses:
- Could you uDig locally, and then build your app (that way maven has all the artefacts in its local repository?)
- Could you use git externals to check out both your app and the udig app .. and then build both of them together using a pom.xml?

Not sure if either of those is likely!

aside: I worked on a project that used maven to build their RCP app, and made use of uDig components. But since I was not responsible for the setup I cannot remember the details. I think there was a nexus involved, and a build box to keep it fresh with the latest uDig artefacts.
--
Jody

Jody Garnett