[udig-dev] Putting separator beetween actionTools categories / Toolbr order

Hi,
I'm desperate, as I spent half a day trying to show separator between my actionTools on main toolbar.

I have many plugins from which I contribute tools to the same categories. I've tried using separators, groups but nothing seem to work.

Also, my second question is on where (in workspace) can I find the order of toolbars rearranged on run time by user (it must be somewhere because it's restored after reset).

Thanks for all replies in advance,
best wishes,

Artur Budzyński

Back to the top