Re: [udig-dev] Progress on Eclipse 4 Migration

I created a ticket to track activities for this migration :  https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-2036

Actually we are in progress migrating to LocationTech at the moment and once we have finished it we can think about upgrading to a newer Eclipse version than Indigo.

I remember some request to migrate to 3.8.x first and move afterwards to 4.2/4.3 because lots of infrastructure changes (see subtasks of the jira ticket)

You are very welcome to help identifying tasks and prepare the source code for an easier migration. If you have any experience with others Applications migrated to E4 let us know. Maybe a list of Does and Don'ts would be helpful

--
Frank

2014-01-28 Moser-Spitzenstaetter Ludwig <L.Spitzenstaetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

Some time ago i read that uDig is going E4.

Any updates on this one / is it already working?

Thanks in Advance

Ludwig