Re: [udig-dev] alpha blog post and release notes

Running this same test with uDig 1.4.0 SDK ...
- The target platform configuration and plugin validation went smoothly
- The application refuses to start - with a different error (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/swt/SWTError).

I am afraid I am not doing something right when testing the SDK

Andrea have you previously used the 1.4.0 SDK?

Jody Garnett