Re: [udig-dev] Eclipse 4.x

Apparently you can use it, providing you set the target platform appropriately. See the README.textile file for details.
No we have not started a E4 branch, we have quite enough adventure renaming the codebase to `org.locationtech` right now :-)

If you would like to experiment with Eclipse 4 please do so, we will have to upgrade shortly as there are compatibilities between Eclipse 3.7 Inigo and the latest Mac OSX 10.9 release.

--
Jody Garnett