Re: [udig-dev] Status report migration to org.locationtech.udig namespace

Ok, posted comments and one small patch on those bug reports.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That is excellent, there is an issued raised against linux here:

-  https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-2020 Linux build unable to resolve target definition for Indigo

Perhaps you can swap configuration details with Maurcio and see if we can figure out why he is not building.

I just did a testing run myself, and found a few issues with:

https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-2021 Change version to 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT

While I have just pushed up the fixes, it would be great if you could follow the instructions in README.textile and try the deploy/all.sh script next

Checking the list, Review / Fix EMF Model is next - I would settle for opening our EMF models in the editor to see if they can open (after all the search and replace changes).

--
Jody Garnett