Re: [udig-dev] updated jira with results of meeting

Well we are all pitching in on those bug reports as we find time. So grab a task.

I was able to checkout the branch and do a full command line build, here is what I was unable to test:
1) checkout and build; README updated (you could see if the instructions work now?)
2) check the deploy/all.sh script (I do not have makensis installed so I did not get a complete test)
3) try in eclipse

Other than that we are trying to use JIRA to communicate (so we have less email to keep track of).

--
Jody Garnett

On 4 November 2013 at 8:20:28 pm, Mauricio Pazos (mauricio.pazos@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 04:14:39 PM Jody Garnett wrote:
> Updated Jira with results of meeting, including the product roadmap:
>
> The main UDIG-2006 - Change to org.locationtech.udig naming now has a series
> of sub-tasks (covering our plan, and also a few of the create branch, merge
> branch, release steps along the way).
>
> The only variation from the meeting is moving jai-imageio feature to a
> udig-extra repository (rather than fold it into udig-community).
Hi, I was reading the plan https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-2006

I will have about 4 hour a day to collaborate with udig. I am not sure what is
the better strategy. You could assign to me some tasks.

cheers
--
Mauricio Pazos

Back to the top