[udig-dev] Quick update from sharon, and possible skype chat friday

Sharon contacted me *just* as I was writing up the minuets, and would be available later in the week to go over the geotools review, and gather the list of the remaining dependencies.

Two time slots for later in the week  (see meeting planner for Friday):
- Golden Hour: Sydney 11pm, Ottawa 9am, Frankfurt 3pm

- Alternate:  Sydney 7am, Ottawa 5pm, Frankfurt 11pm

(this will just be a chat / work party - chances are we can look at a few headers as well)

--

Jody

Back to the top