Re: [udig-dev] GSoC 13 WR 6 - Hydrologically controlled landslides susceptibility tool for uDig

You are right: today opens the mid-term evaluation period and closes on Friday 2nd August.
I am a little behind in respect to the schedule since filling the gap in the algorithm domain knowledge has been tougher than expected.. ..more I had to learn "R" to understand the script provided me by Lanni.
Despite this, and definitely thanks to the unexpected availability of the R script, I am sure I will quickly recover the delay.

Thanks for the interest in my project!

Marco