Re: [udig-dev] uDig wrongly displaying OMS model generated grids (#OmsGridsGenerator)

Looks like X/Y Axis order is wrong. I'm not sure but Jody changed something the past (in gt and/or in uDIG). Maybe the fixes in gt are not made it into uDIG (workarounds or something like that)

Jody, any ideas?

Frank