The archiver checks for new messages every 10 minutes.

Unfortunately, in this case, due to importing in the archives from refractions, the permissions on the archive file were incorrect and the messages sent to the list since July 16th were not archived.

I've fixed the permissions on the file, so archives will function from now on.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Denis