Re: [udig-dev] [udig-devel] GSoC'13 WR#2 – Hydrologically controlled landslides susceptibility tool for uDig

Dear Riccardo,

this mail is the most welcome since the concept of concentration time was exactly what took Cristiano and me the most of our meeting's time. t_c was something I had completely missed even in the second re-reading of the papers, mostly as was given as assumed in an educated reader (which I am not!)
So I will gladly go through those materials in the next days of the week and let all you know of any blocking issue.

The more people get involved in the project, the more I feel compelled to succeed! Gosh!

In the meantime, thank you again for this mail: I really appreciate it.

Marco